Any way to call setAttribute on the frame before it is added to the DOM?

James Spath

Dec 1, 2015, 2:50:29 PM12/1/15
to easyxdm
Hi,

I would like to set a few attributes on the iframe, specifically allowfullscreen and its prefixed variants.

props doesn't work in this case since they are not properties of the frame, but rather attributes.

Is there any way to specify attributes to be set on the frame, before it is added to the DOM?

I am able to set these attributes in the onReady function, but it would be nice to be able to have them set on the frame before it is ever added to the DOM.

Thanks!
Jim

Øyvind Sean Kinsey

Dec 1, 2015, 2:53:48 PM12/1/15