Downloading/exporting to mosaic

Jane Ferguson

Apr 7, 2021, 11:54:18 AM4/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
When I click on the downloading button, it spins around and says "preparing to download" but nothing ever happens. When it is exported to mosaic, I don't know where that goes? How do I find mosaic and what is it? My end goal is to be able to upload or share a version with the actual video footage as the cover picture, which looks more appealing than the Easy Virtual Choir screen. I was hoping one of these methods might help me do that.

Allan Jiang

Apr 14, 2021, 1:33:49 AM4/14/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Jane, we chatted via email. Is this resolved for you now?

Jane Ferguson

Apr 14, 2021, 8:09:21 PM4/14/21
to EasyVirtualChoir, Allan Jiang
Yes, everything is working beautifully now. Thank you!