Adding a new media type to an existing conversation

Xavier De Snoeck

Apr 7, 2015, 12:13:58 PM4/7/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a question on multiple streams inside a call.
For example, I try to start a conversation with someone only in audio (enableVideo = false) so that I have in the SDP only "BUNDLE audio data".
Then, during this conversation, I would like to make a screensharing while I stay connected in audio.
In Chrome (only), I can addStream the new shareScreen stream to the existing call. But this stream contains video !

How is it possible to send some video streams inside a call that has been created with audio only ?

Thanks

Xav

Eric Davies

Apr 7, 2015, 12:23:44 PM4/7/15