Screen share without webcam

Akash Islam

Jun 29, 2014, 2:42:13 AM6/29/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am trying to get the screen share media. It works perfectly in a PC with webcam. But if I try the same code in a PC without webcam, it does not work. It gives following error,

easyrtc.initMediaSource: Failed to get access to local media. Error code was 12

Thanks

Eric Davies

Jun 30, 2014, 2:01:14 PM6/30/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
I was able to reproduce with our screen sharing demo.

Sounds like a WebRTC bug to me. However, I did note that Muaz's desktop capture demo works on a machine without a camera, so the alternate API using a chrome extension isn't affected. I've sent him a query asking about a particular issue I don't quite understand before I try to integrate it in (ideally, I'd like any easyrtc developer to be able to simply use an extension we put up on the chrome webstore rather than everybody having configure and upload their own).

Suresh Kumar

Jun 23, 2015, 4:47:05 AM6/23/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hi did u get ur answer replied. I am not able to get desktop sharing working

vigneshwaran s

Jul 29, 2015, 6:46:37 AM7/29/15
to EasyRTC, akash....@gmail.com
Can anybody help me in getting the screenshare work using native c++.I don't understand about how to start with

Eric Davies

Jul 29, 2015, 12:05:24 PM7/29/15
to EasyRTC, akash....@gmail.com, vigneshwa...@gmail.com
If you are going into the native C++ land, your best bet for help is the webrtc-discuss group.