Multiple voices in conference?

Mark Deibert

Oct 19, 2015, 10:55:51 AM10/19/15
to EasyRTC
I'm just getting started learning WebRTC so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I will be able to join multiple people, 3 or more, in one voice call right?

Eric Davies

Oct 19, 2015, 11:09:53 AM10/19/15
to EasyRTC
Easyrtc uses a full mesh model on top of Webrtc, which means all the peers have connections to all other peers they are in a conversation with.
The limiting factors on how many people you can be in a conversation with is your upload speed and your processing power.
With decent internet connections,  you should be able to do voice only (no video) with quite a bit more people than 3.
You may running echo problems though if people aren't hearing headphones.

Mark Deibert

Oct 19, 2015, 11:17:14 AM10/19/15
to EasyRTC
Perfect! That's what I figured and was hoping. EasyRTC appears to be eactly the tool for my project.