Need a similar function to easyrtc.setAcceptChecker()

Jordan Martins

Oct 8, 2015, 4:56:09 AM10/8/15
to EasyRTC
Hello people,

I look again here. I thought there was already solved everything, but always comes news.

My question:
Need a similar function to easyrtc.setAcceptChecker()
easyrtc.setAcceptChecker (function (callerid) {
   // here's my function: When the User A click on an icon determining, it sends a BIP for User B
});

I realized that easyrtc.setAcceptChecker() function, would solve my problem, but it is only invoked (triggered) when the icon to connect video between users, it is clicked. In this case, this function asks the User B accepted the call from User A

How can I resolve this issue?
When the User A click on an icon determining, sends a BIP for User B

NOTE: The functions of the BIP (sound) I already have, I just need even address the message the alert to the User, which was clicked.

Already, thanks!

Jordan Martins

Oct 9, 2015, 9:56:11 AM10/9/15
to EasyRTC
After much searching, I decided the issue with:

easyrtc.sendPeerMessage()

Thanks, again, for your attention!