New Improved Easynet Dial

Easynet Dial Services

Aug 17, 2001, 10:12:36 AM8/17/01
We are pleased to announce the relaunch of Easynet Dial. The new web site
is live at http://www.easynetdial.co.uk/

requests from you - our Easynet Dial users, we have included some new and
innovative features including a greatly enhanced Unified Messaging Centre.
Wherever you are and whatever you are doing the enriched service gives you
complete control over your communication.

A new Business Centre presents comprehensive links to the best of travel,
entertainment and business web sites.

You can now stay in touch with the latest news directly available from the
Easynet Dial site, including Business News, Weather, Sporting and
Entertainment News.

New Enhanced Easynet Dial Service - Features:

* 5Mb of Front Page / FTP enabled web space for business or personal use
* SMS Text Messaging Service
* Email Anti-Spam / Virus device
* Access your email, SMS or fax via one login

Stay in touch where ever you are... obtain your own 'personal number' - to
pick up voice and/or fax messages.

Voice: Take charge of your 'Message Centre' via a touch-tone phone, enabling
you to redirect, reply to, forward or delete email or fax messages.

Fax: The fax service is a free web-to-fax / fax-to-web service allowing you
to send and receive fax messages from a web browser using your own, unique
personal number.

GRIC: Global Reach Internet Connection - Ideal for international travellers.
You can connect to your business network from anywhere in the world, with
the most secure, reliable high-speed and cost effective Internet access
available.

Introduce a Friend

We will give you one month free subscription when you introduce a friend or
colleague. Simply call 0800 0530 0551 and we will do the rest!

Customer Satisfaction

We appreciate the loyalty you have shown to Easynet and in return we hope to
deliver a solution that satisfies all your business and personal
requirements.
Easynet will endeavour to continually improve Easynet Dial in line with your
expectations. I hope we are taking care of all your communication
requirements.

If you do wish to voice a concern or issue with the new service then please
don't hesitate in contacting us on 0845 333 4444.

To log in now to your new message centre, simply click on the login button
on the top of the home page.

Kind Regards,

Simon Perrin
Easynet Dial Brand Manager
dialse...@uk.easynet.net
http://www.easynetdial.co.uk/

ISPA Internet Industry Award Winners 1999, 2000 & 2001
IIR European ISP Forum - Best Business ISP