Multiple Tags in Ant Task

KevinO

Aug 1, 2011, 4:06:25 PM8/1/11
to Easyb Users
While running easyb in ant I make the following call:

<easyb failureProperty="easyb.failure.causes.build.failure" tags="foo"
failureFile="${src.dir}/easybFailure.txt">

This seems to work fine with only one tag specified. When I make the
following call, however, there are errors:

<easyb failureProperty="easyb.failure.causes.build.failure" tags="foo,
bar" failureFile="${src.dir}/test.arg">

There error is:

[easyb] There was an error running your easyb story or specification
[easyb] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Your file, bar,
doesn't appear to exist. Verify your path and file name are spelled
correctly.
[easyb] at
org.easyb.domain.BehaviorFactory.createBehavior(BehaviorFactory.java:
27)
[easyb] at
org.easyb.BehaviorRunner.getBehaviors(BehaviorRunner.java:135)
[easyb] at
org.easyb.BehaviorRunner.getBehaviors(BehaviorRunner.java:159)
[easyb] at org.easyb.BehaviorRunner.main(BehaviorRunner.java:
56)
[easyb] easyb execution FAILED

Any idea what the problem is here?

Richard Vowles

Aug 1, 2011, 7:04:47 PM8/1/11
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
Try escaping them - which i know is weird, but the code is here:

It just shells out to the behavior runner - so it may be that the , is getting interpreted.

---
Richard Vowles,
Grails, Groovy, Java
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative - Oscar Wilde
ph: +64275467747, linkedin, skype:rvowles
get 2Gb shared disk space in the cloud - Dropbox, its incredibly useful! - http://tinyurl.com/cmcceh
podcast: http://www.illegalargument.com