Problem with scope in the easyb maven plugin

Torbjørn

Oct 3, 2008, 8:12:45 AM10/3/08
to Easyb Users
I'm trying to run my easyb test through maven but runs into a scoping
problem.

My story contains a reference to Mockito, and the Easyb behavior
runner has no problem with it.
Maven on the other hand spits out the error pasted at the bottom here.

Both easyb and mockito has scope test in my POM file, but if I change
the scope of mockito to provided everything works like a charm.

[INFO] [easyb:test {execution: default}]
[INFO] Using easyb dependency org.easyb:easyb:jar:0.9:compile
[INFO] Using easyb dependency commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.1:compile
[INFO] Using easyb dependency org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all-
minimal:jar:1.5.0:compile
[java] Running preseating departure date story
(PreseatingDepartureDateStory.groovy)
[java] Scenarios run: 1, Failures: 0, Pending: 1, Time Elapsed:
1.424 sec
[java] Running seating per code share partner story
(SeatingPerCodeSharePartnerStory.groovy)
[java] There was an error running your easyb story or
specification
[java]
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException:
startup failed, /home/torbjorn/workspace/nbb/nbb-ejb30/src/test/easyb/
nas/nbb/core/common/util/SeatingPerCodeSharePartnerStory.groovy: 6:
unable to resolve class org.mockito.Mockito
[java] @ line 6, column 1.
[java] import org.mockito.Mockito
[java] ^
[java] 1 error
[java] at
org.codehaus.groovy.control.ErrorCollector.failIfErrors(ErrorCollector.java:
296)

Rod

Oct 3, 2008, 9:51:56 AM10/3/08
to Easyb Users
Hi Torbjørn,

It seems that test scoped dependencies aren't visible to specs when
being run via the maven plugin. I've opened an issue for this and
will take a look at it as soon as possible.

http://code.google.com/p/easyb/issues/detail?id=106

Regards,

Rod