Re: next breakfast meet

Donovan Bray

Jan 3, 2012, 11:19:49 PM1/3/12
to Lisa Ann Dalisa, east-bay-...@googlegroups.com
Any of those work for me, anybody else have a preference.

On Jan 3, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Lisa Ann Dalisa <mamamiab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Donovan,

I want to post the next breakfast meet up at Wallies in Tracy. I will get the information for the post from Wallies in case anyone wants to try the burger challenge. I will have the responsible party register themselves for that in case they have to call the diner beforehand.

How does January 21, 22 or 28 work for you at 1230? I can also list a pre-meet up time in Livermore in case anyone wants to cruise there together.
Lisa Dalisa

"This is sheriff Buford T. Justice. I'm in pursuit of a black Trans Am. He's all mine so stay outta the way."
Buford T. Justice 1977