Update Screen with VAS

Jamie Josephs

Aug 16, 2016, 5:46:31 PM8/16/16
to E-Prime
Hello all,

I am using Paul Groot's Visual Analog Scale package. It's working well, but what I'm trying to do right now is have my screen update as the object moves along the slider. I'm trying to show how much money is being allocated between two different groups as the user moves the notch left and right.

Below is the code that we have so far.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Dim theText As SlideText

Dim choice As Integer

'Obtain a reference to the SlideText via its Name property

'Replace TextName with the name for the SlideText sub-object

Set theText = CSlideText(StimulusSl.States(StimulusSl.ActiveState).Objects("Number1"))

theText.Text = c.Get("StimulusSl.VAS")

'choice = c.GetAttrib("Freedom_Interest")

 'Determine if the reference was obtained

 If Not theText Is Nothing Then

     'Manipulate the SlideText properties and methods

      Debug.Print theTextgett.Text

      theText.FontName = "Arial"

      theText.FontBold = CLogical("Yes")

      theText.Draw

 End If

   'Always set object variables to Nothing when finished

    Set theText = Nothing