live data viewing in EET

isu....@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2016, 12:48:01 AM8/8/16
to E-Prime
Hi,

I am wondering if there is someone in the group who can help me out.

I am using the E-Prime Extensions for Tobii (EET) for my research project, but I am wondering whether there is any function (in E-Prime) to check if participants look at AOIs during a study in a real time, like using the track status window with dual monitors. I mean, I want to know live data viewing in E-prime options. I would really appreciate it if anyone who knows could let me know.

Thank you for reading and hope that you all are having a good day:)