invalid displayframethresholdstimdisplay value Error: 11076

Katie Young

Aug 1, 2017, 4:57:54 PM8/1/17
to E-Prime

Has anyone else encountered this error (see image below for full message)? It happens everytime I run a task, seems to relate to display settings, but changing the refresh rate settings has no effect. I'm struggling to find any reference to this specific error online and wondering if anyone had thoughts about what it refers to?

I'm trying to run tasks on a Windows 10 computer, EPrime version 2.0.10.356 - the tasks all previously worked on a Windows 7 computer, and also functions on a version of windows 10 installed on a mac laptop through bootcamp!

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

David McFarlane

Aug 3, 2017, 11:32:23 AM8/3/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

David McFarlane

Aug 3, 2017, 11:48:47 AM8/3/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, our campus has just implemented a new e-mail protection system
that mangles URLs in messages -- I thought it did that only for incoming
messages, but it seems it also does that for outgoing messages, sigh.
So here are those links again, slightly redacted to evade the URL
mangler, just manually replace "[dot]" with "." then copy & paste. Sheesh.

groups[dot]google[dot]com/d/topic/e-prime/gmyo1FUBudE/
support[dot]pstnet[dot]com/hc/en-us

-- David McFarlane

Katie Young

Aug 4, 2017, 4:25:17 PM8/4/17
to E-Prime
Many thanks for the response David - we looked into this, but turns out we hadn't upgraded to the affected version.

We did some further testing and discovered yesterday it was a conflict arising any time two display devices were corrected (this was an MRI setting and we have both goggles and projector display options available). The issue was resolved  by ensuring only one piece of equipment was turned on at a time & updating the display settings through Control Panel > Display > Screen Resolution > Detect, to ensure only one device was recognised at a time (in case anyone else runs into the same problem!)