Select instructions based on startup info

閲覧: 22 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

saup...@gmail.com

未読、
2016/08/20 8:39:102016/08/20
To: E-Prime
Dear E-Prime list members,

I'm quite new to E-Prime and in programming one of my first experiments, I ran into a problem.

The experiment has a between-subjects design, so I have two groups that should receive different instructions and should also see different practice trials. For the startup info, I added a variable "ExperimentGroup" as a Choice data type (A or B).

Is there a way to use nested lists or something like this to present the instructions and the practice trials conditional on the ExperimentGroup value?

I guess the alternative (though not very elegant) solution would be to just save two versions of the experiment with the respective instructions and practice trials "hard-coded", respectively.

Thanks for your help in advance!

-- Sebastian
全員に返信
投稿者に返信