error message: dll function not found

Lorig K

Aug 17, 2017, 3:10:42 PM8/17/17
to E-Prime
Hello, I recently installed an updated version of e-prime 2.0 on a new laptop. I was previously using an older laptop that had an older version of e-prime. The experiment runs fine on the old laptop, but when I run it on the new laptop I get the following message:"e-prime specified dll function not found". I am not sure why it will not run and was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem and what suggestions on how to fix it. Thanks in advance!

Best,
Lorig

David McFarlane

Aug 28, 2017, 4:54:04 PM8/28/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Lorig,

You should submit this to PST Support.

-- David McFarlane

Beatrice de Oca

Sep 12, 2017, 5:18:18 PM9/12/17
to E-Prime
You may need to be sure that the dll functions and related files are on the same location on your new laptop as on your old. For example, you may need to install e-Prime in the My Experiments folder within c: Documents

Beatrice