Hazard functions

Alie Male

Nov 3, 2015, 12:05:30 AM11/3/15
to E-Prime
Hi all,

I would have directed this and other inquiries to the PST team but I have recently been
informed that our support subscription has ended and I need to purchase more support.
But before doing that I though I would bring it to the table, so to speak.

Does anyone know of a hazard function or inline code which randomises the number
of primes shown before target? The only way I can think to do this is to create various
sequences as blocks with differing lengths and then have random selection, but I am told
that there is another way.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Alie