Combining correct response and jump labels.

two...@ajou.ac.kr

Dec 16, 2017, 10:39:40 PM12/16/17
to E-Prime
Hello I'm Heo

I want to show subjects what choice they made when choosing a or l, and then let me know if the answer is correct.

I set the function to jump to the slide showing subjects reaction when they press L.
However, in this case, a warning is displayed that the Collect function is not allowed.
How can I use both of these functions at the same time?
test.es3

David McFarlane

Dec 18, 2017, 2:17:33 PM12/18/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Heo,

1) Based on the .es3 extension of your attached file, you are using
E-Prime 3. I suspect that few members of this user group have upgraded
to EP3.

2) Attempting to open your attached .es3 file in EP3 reveals that your
file was created with an evaluation version of E-Studio. Experiment
files created with the evaluation version can only be viewed on the
machine where they were created, so that attachment will do no one any good.

3) I have never heard of the "Collect" function and cannot find it in
any documentation. I suspect that this function was introduced with
EP3, and has not been well documented.

So I do not think anyone here can help you. You really need to submit
this to PST Support, but you cannot do that either if you use only an
evaluation version and have not yet purchased a license.

-- David McFarlane