Set up a procedure after a list

Esther Jesús Ortiz

Jun 15, 2017, 1:53:14 PM6/15/17
to E-Prime
Hi everyone,

I am new with this program and I am not having any help with it at my university, so I would really appreciate your help.

I have made a list and I would like to set up after it two procedures, one for the experimental trial, where I could insert images, sounds and texts, and another procedure for the filler trial, where I could also insert images, sounds and texts.

I have made the list but I can't insert the procedure after it. Could somebody tell me the reason why this happens? How could I insert two procedure after a list?

Thank you so much in advance.

Best wishes,
Esther.

David McFarlane

Jun 15, 2017, 3:47:43 PM6/15/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Esther,

I would recommend first taking some time to work through all of the
exercises in the manuals that came with E-Prime, that may answer some of
your questions. "The E-Primer", available from Amazon.com
(https://www.amazon.com/E-Primer-Introduction-Psychological-Experiments-University/dp/9087281838/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1497556014&sr=1-1&keywords=eprime
), could take you even further. Finally, if you have some time & money,
you might consider getting some training.

David McFarlane
E-Prime training online:
http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter: @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)