Using mouse to select answers/color changes

Rivkah Frolich

Apr 21, 2015, 10:16:35 AM4/21/15
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I am relatively new to eprime and my partner and I are trying to program the following:
In the image I've attached we would like for participants to be able to (using the mouse) select their response from 0-6.  Clicking on the left mouse button would send the participant to the left and the right button to the right.  Double clicking on the mouse would be a way for participants to lock in their answer.
When clicking we would like for the numbers to turn from gray to red (e.g., if the participant is on '4,' then 0-4 would all be red) and once the final selection is made (the participant double clicks) we would like for said numbers to turn green (e.g., if the participant selects '5,' then 0-5 would all be green before continuing to the next slide).
We are a bit lost as to how to:
a. Set up mouse clicking preferences
b. Have the boxes change color (both in general and more specifically, how to have them change color when the participants final answer has been entered)
Thank you so much for your time and attention.
With best wishes,
Rivkah
PhD Candidate, Child Clinical Psychology
The University of Haifa
bell slide.PNG