Jeopardy game styled Experiment

Francesca

Apr 13, 2018, 7:22:30 PM4/13/18
to E-Prime
Hi all,
I am a psychology research student in need of some help. My research team is trying to test an individual's ability to recall information presented to them. We wanted to coordinate the experiment similar to how the Jeopardy game show is formatted. We want to have 6 or more boxes on the main screen. The participant can click on one box, which will then display a separate box with a description. When they are finished reading the description, they will then be able to go back to the original screen with the 6 boxes and can click on another box  following the same process. Does anyone in the E-Prime community know of how exactly to do something of this manner or have any suggestions on how to do this?
We would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.
Thank you in advance!

~ Francesca