BlockList not Randomizing

mori...@d.umn.edu

Sep 16, 2016, 12:01:27 PM9/16/16
to E-Prime
Hello! I'm new to E-Prime and I'm trying to create a program that randomizing a series of image lists that I have. The image categories include High calorie foods, Low calorie foods, Neutral images, and Alcohol images. The blocklist is set to random selection with no repeat after reset, but it isn't randomizing and it also repeats after all the images are shown. The images themselves in each group are randomized, but I want all of the groups to be random. Has anyone else had a similar issue or know how to fix this? It may just be something I'm overlooking?

Thanks!

Kaitie