Re: Logging presses and releases

Message has been deleted

David McFarlane

Jan 13, 2017, 12:10:43 PM1/13/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Giulia,

Do you mean to log multiple responses from a single stimulus (i.e., Max
Count > 1)? For that you will need to use a bit of inline code. Start
by looking at the "Multiple Response Collection" example that you may
download from the PST website. You may also look at the
InputMask.Responses topic in the E-Basic Help facility.

David McFarlane
E-Prime training online:
http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter: @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)