Factor Error: No such attribute.

75 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Chao Han

nelasīta,
2017. gada 25. sept. 15:52:4025.09.17
uz E-Prime
Hello,

I was practicing a Stroop experiment. I wanted to present the mean RT and mean ACC at the end of each block. I had already set the attribute for the mean RT and mean ACC before I present them in a TextDisplay. The codes are:

Dim MeanAcc As Single
MeanAcc = (AccSummation / TrialCounter)
c.SetAttrib "MeanAccAttrib", CStr(MeanAcc)
Debug.Print MeanAcc
Dim MeanRT As Integer
MeanRT = (RTSummation / TrialCounter)
c.SetAttrib "MeanRTAttrib", CStr(MeanRT)
Debug.Print MeanRT

However, I still encountered the following error:

Run-time Error (Line 803)
-990: Factor Error:
No such attribute "MeanRTAttrib"

I'm confused. If I delete the TextDisplay object, I can actually find the MeanRTAttrib attributes in edat2 file.

The attached is the program. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

Best,
Chao
Stroop.es2

David McFarlane

nelasīta,
2017. gada 25. sept. 16:20:2625.09.17
uz e-p...@googlegroups.com
Chao,

Before you do anything else, please see the thread at
groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/ . (If I had a nickel for every time
I had to say that -- in fact, I already said this once today!).

-- David McFarlane
Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram
Pārsūtīt