Experiment Interstimulus Interval + NetStation

Karen RM

Aug 16, 2016, 5:25:58 PM8/16/16
to E-Prime

Greetings,

I am just starting to work with E-Prime and NetStation. We are working with a dot-probe task and it has random interstimulus intervals (here I add a picture of the experiments structure). I was wondering, which is the better way to send that information to NetStation? I am only interested in the SlideFaceProc data (trial data). Should I add package calls or inline commands or both? Which ones are the correct ones? Any suggestions are going to be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Karen