confusion about inline function

echoi...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2016, 1:36:00 PM11/3/16
to E-Prime
Hi there,

I'm programming a task that give positive or negative feedback to participants per trial  about their actual performance.
The procedure is as follows: each trial start with a fixation, followed by the stimulus, then the inline aims to direct to the positive feedback or negative feedback, after that, positive label and negative label present. When I run the procedure, I found that I always got the negative feedback no matter whether the reaction time is slow or fast, it seems that the inline, which control the reaction time condition doesn't work.
I don't know why? By the way, the setting of the "Action" for the "Stimulus" object is "terminate", I don't know if it's related to the failure of inline working.
Does anyone meet the similar problem? or some of you know the possible reasons for this mistake?

Thanks in advance for you help!
Qian

David McFarlane

Nov 3, 2016, 2:29:03 PM11/3/16
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
This looks like yet another case of
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/SBZ5pL0z8NE &
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/Liej8Ik83sU , so here are
those links yet again.

David McFarlane
E-Prime training online:
http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter: @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

qian yang

Nov 8, 2016, 12:29:43 PM11/8/16
to E-Prime
Hi, thanks for you reply! I have solved this problem by inserting a "wait" object between "stimulus" and "inline"

在 2016年11月3日星期四 UTC+1下午7:29:03,McFarlane, David写道: