TerminateCondition - want to use the termination state in code

Liz Chrastil

Apr 27, 2015, 11:58:39 AM4/27/15
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

I am attempting to end a trial after either a button press or 30 seconds, whichever comes first.  I have managed to get the code to work for this, but I'd like to add a short video telling participants that they are out of time IF the 30 seconds has elapsed.

My code is set to have a termination condition at 30 seconds (this was generated from the GUI, shown in the first line below), and then later on I tried to check to see if the TerminateCondition was true (bottom lines below).  The compiler gave me the following error: Operator type mismatch.  I haven't been able to find what the operator type is for terminatecondition.  I also tried using a "1".   Is there a way to check if the termination condition has been met?

Set MoveList.TerminateCondition = TimedMSecs(30000)

If MoveList.TerminateCondition = TRUE then
            vidFile = "Videos/Out_of_Time.avi"
End If

Thanks!
~Liz