adding text display within counterbalancing lists

Jinjia Lin

Sep 26, 2016, 2:48:48 AM9/26/16
to E-Prime
I have 3 lists. In between each list, I plan to put a text display to allow respondents to take a break before proceeding to the next List.

However, I also want to counterbalance the Lists.

So in this case it would be:

Text Display for A - List A - Text Display for B - List B - Text Display for C - List C and all other possible orders depending on counterbalancing.

At the same time, I would like to vary the content of the text displays, depending on the order they are shown.

So if List A is the first, then I would like to put a display saying that it's the 1st, if it's not the 1st, I will just simply state that "we are moving to the next part of the experiment".

Can I get some guidance on how to do this?

Thanks!