Creating a card game on e-prime

rosalin...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2016, 10:44:47 AM11/22/16
to E-Prime
Hey,

I am very new to e-prime and am struggling to understand how to design my experiment. I am looking into memory and want to create a non-verbal memory task. The task will have a 5*6 array of cards turned face down. On the face of the cards are either pictures of animals or every  day objects and basically the participant needs to find the correct pair to match the card facing them. There should be a trial block, which ends when they reach a 40% criterion and then a testing block. Is this possible in e-prime? I have got card objects on the slide states but am struggling to get any further. I was wondering if anyone could help advice me on how best to start going about this?

Thank you

Rosie