Inputting sound during image display

aileen....@mail.dcu.ie

Oct 2, 2017, 4:48:51 AM10/2/17
to E-Prime
Hey there,
As part of my study I will be making a dot probe task with sound output on the display of every stimulus image. Sounds will be either one beep or two beeps depending on the stimulus presented to participants. I am just wondering how this would be possible with eprime?There will be over 100 images with varying sound so not having to input one by one would be preferable! I have worked with image display and list before when designing similiar experiments but not sure if sound can be inputted this way ? Any advice would be wonderful!