EPrime 2.0 closes itself without error messages when I access the file created by it.

Lilla.v.

Aug 21, 2017, 2:01:09 AM8/21/17
to E-Prime
Dear all,

How can an EPrime file be accessed alternatively? Recently I have tried a number of  times to access my file created by EPrime 2.0. However, whenever I do that, EPrime 2.0 just automatically closes itself without providing me any error messages.

Is there another way to access the file created by EPrime without EPrime?

P.s.: I also tried to access the backup files kept by EPrime, the result has been the same - EPrime 2.0 closes itself after it starts to run those files for 1 or 2 secs.

Many thanks!

Lilla