Record more than one result and their timing in a slide

Peyman Najafi

Jul 21, 2016, 10:14:15 AM7/21/16
to E-Prime
Hello Every one I need to record more than one result in each slide I can do this in
Duration/Input > Advanced > General >  Max count
But I need their timing too. Do anyone of you have any suggestion?

David McFarlane

Jul 21, 2016, 4:29:46 PM7/21/16
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Look at the "Multiple Response Collection" example that you may download
from the PST website. Note that their example programs do not always
show the best programming practices, so use their example as a starting
point so you can get the principles and then apply them yourself.
Looking at their example program will also give you some idea of topics
to look up in the E-Basic Help facility.

-- David McFarlane