Restoring Toolbars in Interface Window

Devin Plant

Aug 5, 2016, 1:21:26 PM8/5/16
to E-Prime
Hello,

I have closed two important toolbars on the main interface page, while trying to program/build an experiment. The toolbars run horizontally along the top of the window. One toolbar contains the file, edit, view, etc, drop down menus and the other contains icons to save....run, and access the help feature (question mark icon). I can't seem to restore them. Anyone know how to restore them?

Thanks,
Devin

Devin Plant

Aug 6, 2016, 4:21:39 PM8/6/16
to E-Prime
 I have received a response from PST Product and Service Support which offered the following solution:
Press Alt + T + U? Alt + T will open the "Tools" menu normally located on the toolbar, and the addition "U" keypress will activate the "Reset Utility Windows" option. After doing this, close and reopen E-Studio.