Feedback for only selected conditions

Tan

Jun 16, 2017, 7:24:57 PM6/16/17
to E-Prime
Hi All,

Does anyone have a solution to the following please:

This question is regarding an e prime task in which I have 3 conditions A,B and C. In the end of the experiment, I want "accuracy" feedback to be displayed on screen separately for conditions A and B respectively, but not C. Right now, I am getting accuracy displayed on the screen for all the conditions combined (A, B and C together). But I only want accuracies for A and B displayed separately:

Accuracy for A was.....%
Accuracy for B was ......%

How do I get a separated "accuracy" feedback display?

Thanks,
Tan