Question about new survey objects in e-prime 3

Jonathan Pettibone

Jan 19, 2018, 3:10:30 PM1/19/18
to E-Prime
Hey- just starting to use Eprime 3 and am migrating my surveys over to it.  I'm using a slidechoice object to set up a likert scale question, and a button object to move on to the next question. However, I don't want people to be able to move on until they've chosen one response from the slidechoice object.  Currently, participants can click my button without making a choice- how do I do that? I am going to have to use code?

McFarlane, David

Jun 20, 2019, 4:23:50 PM6/20/19
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
In case anyone stumbles across this old thread ... This got answered in
the thread at groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/sUQwF_MeBds -- see
the "Enabling a SlideButton based on SlideChoice/Slider response"
example downloadable from the PST website.

-- David McFarlane