Re: Help out a newbie: Updating Image in a Loop

14 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

David McFarlane

lukematon,
19.7.2016 klo 11.43.3919.7.2016
vastaanottaja e-p...@googlegroups.com
Scott,

Is there some serious reason that you must do this using inline code
instead of just doing it the ordinary way with a List and attribute
references? "Advanced Tutorial 1" in the Getting Started Guide that
came with E-Prime shows pretty much what you want to do here, so please
look at that first. (Hint: The "Advanced Tutorials" are *not*
advanced, they actually present very basic info about using E-Prime.
You should also work through all the tutorials in all the Guides that
came with E-Prime before starting any real work.)

---------------
David McFarlane
E-Prime training online:
http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter: @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

On 2016-07-13 2:14 PM, Scott Barb wrote:
> First of all, thanks for allowing me to join the group. A lot of these
> posts have been very helpful.
>
> Here is my issue:
>
> I need to be able to update an image being displayed everyone 2000ms.
> Basically, the participant is looking at an image, which changes every 2
> seconds. The new images are being generated in the background. The name for
> the new image is "TestImage#". So testImage1, TestImage2, etc.
>
> What I have right now is Inline text that has the following:
>
> Dim ImageNumber As Integer
>
> ImageNumber = "0"
> ImageNumber = ImageNumber + 1
> c.SetAttrib "Image", ImageNumber
>
> That's followed by an Image slide that looks for file name
> "TestImage[Image].png"
> I'd like to be able to put it in some sort of loop so that it loads the
> next picture.
>
> Is this possible?
>
> Thank you,
> Scott