Plotter - Can you invert the fill area

Joe Padfield

Jan 13, 2016, 6:33:13 PM1/13/16
to dygraphs-users
Hi,

I have been exploring with the Plotter functions in Dygraph and they are great, but I have not worked out how to do something so I thought I would ask.

If I use a simple plotter to define a basic polygon in the middle of a graph and then "fill" the graph it nicely fill in the inside of the polygon.  Is there any way to get it to fill in the outside of the polygon instead? I understand that you can draw additional lines outside of the graphed area to define a larger fill area, but I am not sure how to unfill the middle.

I was wondering if it was possible to tie two fills together one with an alpha of 0, thus making the middle transparent, but I can not seem to get that to work.

Any suggestions very welcome,

Thanks

Joe

Dan Vanderkam

Jan 14, 2016, 11:19:21 AM1/14/16
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
I'm not quite sure what you're asking for. You could try asking on Stack Overflow, preferably with a drawing of the effect you're trying to achieve.