Per-series rollPeriod

cmcc

Feb 1, 2015, 11:56:48 AM2/1/15
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Is the rollPeriod option meant to work per-series? In the code below, 'axis' works as expected when applied to a particular series, and I tried 'strokeWidth' and that worked as well. However, rollPeriod is having no effect - both series appear to have rollPeriod: 1 when rendered.

  t0 = new Date() ;

  g1 = new Dygraph(
    document.getElementById("graphdiv1"),
    "data.txt",
    {
      dateWindow: [t0 - 86400000, t0],
      visibility: [true, true, false, false],
      series: {
        'TempIn': {rollPeriod: 5,  axis: 'y1'},
        'Hum':    {rollPeriod: 10, axis: 'y2'}
      }
    }
  );

Setting rollPeriod on the entire graph works fine.

Robert Konigsberg

Feb 1, 2015, 12:48:15 PM2/1/15
to dygraphs-users
it doesn't work per-series or per-axis at the moment. Though that seems not particularly difficult to implement.

Scott Miller

Nov 23, 2015, 2:40:10 PM11/23/15
to dygraphs-users
Just curious, did this ever go anywhere?
I'd like the ability for per-series rollPeriod as well.

Dan Vanderkam

Nov 23, 2015, 2:47:52 PM11/23/15
to dygraphs-users
It didn't, but PRs would be welcome!

--
Message has been deleted

Nick Hayday

Dec 21, 2016, 6:21:38 AM12/21/16
to dygraphs-users
I need this, willing to do a PR, any pointers on where to start?

Dan Vanderkam

Dec 21, 2016, 12:17:44 PM12/21/16
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/danvk/dygraphs/blob/623dd1d6e1562941750eb9f00ac28f2481b07f95/src/datahandler/default.js#L47

It might be easier to roll your data before handing it over to dygraphs, though.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Nick Hayday <nich...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need this, willing to do a PR, any pointers on where to start?

Nick Hayday

Dec 25, 2016, 6:52:53 AM12/25/16
to dygraphs-users