Making X-axis dates bold, but leave hour:minute standard

curtii

May 24, 2017, 10:45:03 PM5/24/17
to dygraphs-users
Got a quick question - Thanks for bearing with me, this is actually my very first web development project, learning how to do it on the fly.

I'm wondering if there's a way to make just the date's on the X-axis bold, while leaving the hour:minute markers non-bold. Right now, my page looks like this:

Thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to offer!

Dan Vanderkam

May 25, 2017, 10:30:14 PM5/25/17
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
In general you'll get faster responses to questions by asking on Stack Overflow.

You can do what you're asking about with a legendFormatter. See this example.