{x,y}RangePad on only one side

37 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Rups

непрочетено,
23.10.2015 г., 15:12:5123.10.15 г.
до dygraphs-users
With the xRangePad and yRangePad options, you can select the amount of padding around either axis. However, both sides of the axis are padded by an equal amount. Is there a way to pad on only one side of the axis, e.g. only on the top of the y-axis?

Dan Vanderkam

непрочетено,
23.10.2015 г., 16:19:0823.10.15 г.
до dygraphs-users
Not that I can think of. Pull Requests welcome, though!

You could always set valueRange to control the y-axis explicitly.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:12 PM Rups <t.sass...@gmail.com> wrote:
With the xRangePad and yRangePad options, you can select the amount of padding around either axis. However, both sides of the axis are padded by an equal amount. Is there a way to pad on only one side of the axis, e.g. only on the top of the y-axis?

Rups

непрочетено,
23.10.2015 г., 16:34:2323.10.15 г.
до dygraphs-users
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 4:19:08 PM UTC-4, danvk wrote:
Not that I can think of. Pull Requests welcome, though!

Good to hear. Stay tuned! ;)

You could always set valueRange to control the y-axis explicitly.

Yeah, I ended up using that. The problem is that adjusting the valueRange is a rather clunky method of getting a certain visual appearance (e.g. making sure there's always 50px of space above the max point). Still, it works, and will hold me over for now.

Dan Vanderkam

непрочетено,
23.10.2015 г., 16:37:3923.10.15 г.
до dygraph...@googlegroups.com
If you just want 50px of space, you might be able to get at it some other way, e.g. by increasing titleHeight (if you have a title) or by setting a margin-top on the dygraph div.
Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора
Препращане
0 нови съобщения