Re: Disabling Zoom without disabling click interactions

Dan Vanderkam

Jan 21, 2015, 10:00:17 AM1/21/15
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
You want the "no interaction model", i.e.

{
interactionModel: Dygraph.Interaction.nonInteractiveModel_
}

I'm not sure why this interaction model is private—it seems useful!

On Wed Jan 21 2015 at 6:31:50 AM Pratik Mandrekar <pratikm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I need to disable zoom (the click and drag kind) that is on by default in Dygraph. I know that setting interactionModel:{}  does that. But that also disables clicks. I have some cutom interactions when the series are clicked and for double click events. Is there a way to only disable the zoom?

Thanks,
Pratik