Two-dimensional zooming

Philipp U

Jan 13, 2017, 9:43:42 AM1/13/17
to dygraphs-users
As I got a really helpful and quick response with another issue, I wanted to give it a try with another problem.
Is there a built-in configuration for two-dimensional zooming i.e. picking with your mouse the rectangle, that should be shown?
I found an example online, but i can't make it work with my application. I guess it only works with older versions of dygraphs.
Maybe there are some attributes or configurations built in to achieve it in a simpler way I fail to find?

Dan Vanderkam

Jan 13, 2017, 11:28:46 AM1/13/17
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com

Philipp U

Jan 14, 2017, 7:08:29 AM1/14/17
to dygraphs-users
Alright, drawing a zoom rectangle was easier than expected.
Could you give me a clue what has to be adapted that the zooming is limited to the choosen rectangle?
I tried to modifiy the code but it keeps zooming either in x or y direction.

Am Freitag, 13. Januar 2017 17:28:46 UTC+1 schrieb danvk:
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Philipp U <philipp....@web.de> wrote:
As I got a really helpful and quick response with another issue, I wanted to give it a try with another problem.
Is there a built-in configuration for two-dimensional zooming i.e. picking with your mouse the rectangle, that should be shown?
I found an example online, but i can't make it work with my application. I guess it only works with older versions of dygraphs.
Maybe there are some attributes or configurations built in to achieve it in a simpler way I fail to find?

Philipp U

Jan 14, 2017, 10:58:03 AM1/14/17
to dygraphs-users
Fixed the issue myself.
Actually also quite easy but problems with testing blocked me a bit.
For others that may encounter the problem:
I adapted drawZoomRext_ and endZoom