dygraphs 1.1.0 released

Dan Vanderkam

Dec 3, 2014, 5:51:14 PM12/3/14
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
I've cut a release of dygraphs 1.1.0 and pushed it out to dygraphs.com, NPM and bower. You can read release notes on the version history page.

I'll be posting a blog post with more details later today or tomorrow.

Hooray!

  - Dan

Robert Konigsberg

Dec 3, 2014, 5:52:16 PM12/3/14
to dygraphs-users
Congratulations!

  - Dan

Dan Vanderkam

Dec 5, 2014, 8:45:57 PM12/5/14
to dygraphs-users
Here's the promised blog post, which details some of the changes.

While writing it, I looked at GitHub's list of contributors. There are no fewer than 54 different people who have contributed to dygraphs over the years!

On Wed Dec 03 2014 at 5:52:16 PM 'Robert Konigsberg' via dygraphs-users <dygraph...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Congratulations!