Add live data like in an ECG

Cesar Varela

Mar 10, 2015, 12:16:28 PM3/10/15
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
The current live example adds live data, but squashes it with the other data, I want the graph to scroll horizontally when new data is added, like an ECG. Any ideas?

thanks in advance.

Dan Vanderkam

Mar 10, 2015, 12:41:31 PM3/10/15
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
This demo does something like that: http://dygraphs.com/tests/hairlines.html
Someone on Stack Overflow contributed this: http://jsbin.com/xerukixume/1/edit?output

The gist is that you pop off the earliest point when you add a new one. Or adjust dateWindow to crop out the earliest point.