fixed width for x axis

Pierre N

Dec 18, 2015, 2:40:42 PM12/18/15
to dygraphs-users
My x data are not regular. I may have huge spacing between some of them, but I want the space between each x value the same. ie between : 1 and 2, I want the same space than between 2 and 10, I took a screenshot of my problem :

As you can see, the first values are close while their is a huge gap between the last. Do you know how I can fix it ?

Dan Vanderkam

Dec 18, 2015, 2:46:56 PM12/18/15
to dygraphs-users
You'd have to introduce a different set of x-values that are evenly spaced. You could alter how these are rendered using a custom xValueFormatter / xAxisLabelFormatter.