zero on y axis not showing

CODEY

Mar 6, 2014, 11:38:40 AM3/6/14
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
there are some situations where the zero on the y axis does not show, rather, some very odd sometimes extremely small value shows .... is this a known issue?

i have to find a concrete example, but i see it happen all the time .. anyone else see this?

Robert Konigsberg

Mar 6, 2014, 11:12:30 PM3/6/14
to dygraphs-users
I don't think so, but if you see it again, I sure would be interested.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:38 AM, CODEY <ed.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
there are some situations where the zero on the y axis does not show, rather, some very odd sometimes extremely small value shows .... is this a known issue?

i have to find a concrete example, but i see it happen all the time .. anyone else see this?

Dan Vanderkam

Mar 7, 2014, 11:02:11 AM3/7/14
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Yes, a reproducible example via dygraphs.com/fiddle would be appreciated.

Ed Pataky

Mar 7, 2014, 1:21:39 PM3/7/14
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Ok i see now, it was not zero it was the scale my teammate told me about ... the automatic scaling chose as attached ... is there a way to make it choose a more even max automatically?

ed
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "dygraphs-users" group.
photo1.jpg

Dan Vanderkam

Mar 7, 2014, 3:00:16 PM3/7/14
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Is this a secondary y-axis? You can have either:
1. Nice primary y-axis ticks & matching primary/secondary gridlines
2. Nice ticks on both axes.

I'm not aware of any way you can have both.

Ed Pataky

Mar 7, 2014, 3:03:48 PM3/7/14
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is a secondary axis, thank you