Chrome memory usage when chart not in the active tab

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Costas Voglis

未讀,
2015年11月8日 凌晨4:42:122015/11/8
收件者:dygraphs-users
Hello to all,

I would like to ask if everybody has experienced the same issue I do. I am using updateOptions to update the data in a chart every 30 seconds. Every 30 secs I add one data point.We are not talking about multitude of data just up to 1000 data point at the end of day. I experience a strange behaviour when using Chrome. When I am working on a different tab that the one the chart is displayed, and attempt to view the chart tab, the Chrome increases both memory and CPUusage. Then I wait for a couple of seconds and the chart updates all together.  Some times it may crush completely.

I use the fillGraph option and also the synchronized crosshair. In each page I have two to four charts which are being updated from the same data. The data are updated using asynchronous XMLHttpRequest. There is no need to say that when I try to update data even faster (e.g. 10secs) the same situation appears even sooner.

Best regards,

Costas Voglis

回覆所有人
回覆作者