Dygraphs not working on iOS

已查看 287 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Didier Juges

未读,
2016年9月10日 13:57:192016/9/10
收件人 dygraphs-users
My site http://www.eds-fl.com/test/plot.php?file=-70.183.228.107.csv&length=day
Works fine under android and Windows (any browser) but not on my iPad mini (either chrome or safari)

Only the grid is displayed (sometimes, at some other times, nothing at all is shown)

Any clue as to what is going on would be welcome.
Thanks in advance
Didier

Burgomatic Vulgaris

未读,
2017年2月15日 11:55:482017/2/15
收件人 dygraphs-users
Did you ever solve this?
I'm having the same problem.

Didier Juges

未读,
2017年2月15日 12:37:142017/2/15
收件人 dygraph...@googlegroups.com
No, have not had much time to work on it, but please stay in touch if you find a fix, I will do the same...

Didier

Dan Vanderkam

未读,
2017年2月15日 15:36:002017/2/15
收件人 dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Are you guys using 2.0.0?

Didier Juges

未读,
2017年3月1日 12:46:002017/3/1
收件人 dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Not sure, I made my first post in September 2016, and that was shortly after installing dygraphs and noticed the problem, so the version I use is whatever version was current then.
I have not tried to upgrade since because there was no response on the forum so I pretty much gave up on iOS.
Interestingly, the examples on the dygraph page all work with iOS, so I am not sure what I could have done to break it.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Dan Vanderkam <dan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you guys using 2.0.0?
On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 1:37 PM Didier Juges <didier...@gmail.com> wrote:
No, have not had much time to work on it, but please stay in touch if you find a fix, I will do the same...

Didier

On Feb 15, 2017 10:55 AM, "Burgomatic Vulgaris" <burgo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you ever solve this?
I'm having the same problem.

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 19:57:19 UTC+2, Didier Juges wrote:
My site http://www.eds-fl.com/test/plot.php?file=-70.183.228.107.csv&length=day
Works fine under android and Windows (any browser) but not on my iPad mini (either chrome or safari)

Only the grid is displayed (sometimes, at some other times, nothing at all is shown)

Any clue as to what is going on would be welcome.
Thanks in advance
Didier

Patric Z.

未读,
2020年1月3日 14:05:152020/1/3
收件人 dygraphs-users
Hello Everyone,

not sure if this is still an open threat, but I had the same problem with dygraphs. And I could solve it as follows:

My website was working on desktop systems using Chrome, FF, as well as with any Android browser I tested.
But It did not show any graphs on any iOS-Browser, nor on macOs using Safari. Hence it appears to be connected to Apple's browser engine,

To pinpoint the problem I used the Safari Developer Console (activate in Preferences>Advanced), and then in the menu Develop -> Show JavaScript Console.
This revealed a problem with the Date format. ("x not a valid Date").

I am using the format YYYY-MM-DD which causes the problem. See also here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3085937/safari-js-cannot-parse-yyyy-mm-dd-date-format
Hence I converted my data to the format YYYY/MM/DD using the PHP str_replace() function (see here https://www.w3schools.com/PHP/func_string_str_replace.asp ) to build my html-page.

Now it is working on ALL platforms and all browsers.

Hope that helps.
回复全部
回复作者
转发