Disable zoom without disabling clicks

Josh Johnston

Oct 7, 2015, 1:24:52 PM10/7/15
to dygraphs-users
How can I disable the zooming with the mouse?  The examples in interaction.js do this by removing or replacing the click handlers.  I want to still be able to use pointClickCallback, though.

Dan Vanderkam

Dec 14, 2015, 1:32:49 PM12/14/15
to dygraphs-users

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 1:24 PM Josh Johnston <jjoh...@boisestate.edu> wrote:
How can I disable the zooming with the mouse?  The examples in interaction.js do this by removing or replacing the click handlers.  I want to still be able to use pointClickCallback, though.

Josh Johnston

Dec 14, 2015, 3:40:03 PM12/14/15
to dygraphs-users
Thank you danvk, that's exactly what I needed but couldn't seem to find.  I tested this and it does exactly what I want.