COMPLAINTS AGAINST DMSWSL POURING IN FROM DWARKA SUB-CITY

Dwarka Forum(Regd)

Mar 8, 2011, 6:48:02 AM3/8/11
to DMSWSL, MCD Sanitation D-n-C-Anil Prakash, Sanitation Director-MCD, dc-najafgarh dc-najafgarh, OA, MCD, DMSWSL Digvijay, DMSWSL Sanjiv, pradeepkha...@gmail.com, Rajesh Gehlot Dy Mayor DDA Member, Yogender Chandolia MCD Standing Committee Chair, MCD Commissioner, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, Anita Bhargava, Risha TOI MCD Matters, Vijender Gupta,BJP, Dwarka Forum GB Members Only
To: MCD Standing Committee Chairman, Dy Mayor, MCD Commissioner

Sir,

We seek immediate action against the DMSWSL.

Please find some complaints as attached.

In addition we also found in the contract terms.

The CONTRACT TERMS were violated are as follows:

1. As per page No 9 (1.3) of the Contract the concessionare need to collect SWEPT by SK are picked up between 8 Am to 11(365 days). Across Dwarka this is not been done by DMSWSL and done by Engineering Department of MCD Najafgarh.
2. To our knowledge no Detailed Operational Plan
3. Disclose the Performance Evalution System
4. The DMSWSL failed to provide even Bins to Govt Schools near areas.
5. Bins to be provided to Market Gate area as per 1.5.1
6. No Toll Free Number till date provided by DMSWSL as per 1.9(b)
7. Till date no Public Awarness Programme by DMSWSL in violation to para no. 1.13
8. No sign of progress on Door to Door Collection within 6 months of Contract Signing as per para 1.14
9. Also the DMSWSL failed to remove 50% Dhalavs from Area - How this is possible ? yes, if the door to door collection. As per RTI Reply ID no.1067 dated 18-11-2010 MCD EE-DEMS-VI that only exception is construction & horticulture waste.
10. The number of bins required and provided have huge gap. The bins are overflowing in most of the area.
11. Most improtantly the Bins provided DMSWSL are of Substandard quality and badly damaged condition in Dwarka. Damaged by non other than thier own staff who transpot.
12. Not a single Bin is cleaned thoroughly (waste left overs) by DMSWSL on regular basis after pickup garbages.

We appreicate MCD Authorities including Standing Committee review the Contract (We even doubt the validity of the contract as the copy provided to us(only portion) actually the contents are of BIDDING DOCUMENT not Contract.

We request MCD to impose Penalty if found defaulted and recover the same. We would also like to know the existing penalty imposed and amount recovered from the concessionaire.

We request MCD to immediately constitue a committe look into these complaints and bring healthy environment to citizen.

Please be noted as conveyed earlier since Dwarka come close to IGI Airport and open Garbage lying which DMSWSL DECLINED to pickup on account non designated area will result accident and bird hits for which authorities will also be jointly responsible. However we are sure you will not

It is really harassing for Citizen/RWA and Forum like us to be after these agencies for getting a clener enviornment.

Thanking you,

President- Dwarka Forum (Regd)
453, Plot No.4, Sector 22
Dwakra, New Delhi-110077

On
 To verify this and in your past emails I personaly visited your sector y.day.
To my surprise the entire area is FILTHY and DANGEROUS.
1. The Malaria Reserach Centre- front/back have FILTHY Garbage piled up- See the picture in the MCD FB posted complaint reference no. is 03/0703/NGZ.. I am sure this will be cleaned. If any of you Sect 8 could update the same. Also the point there is no garbage bin found in Malaria Institue where as DMSWL mentioned 1.
2. Simlar situation just opposite to CRPF Mahila Camp a huge Dhalav full of filth. same Action FB posted Your complaint reference no. is 02/0703/NGZ.
http://www.facebook.com/municipalcorporationofdelhi
also see another resident post
3. The Sector 8 seems to be of Mix of Village and Urban Kothis. All around one could find Cow Dug and Theppla ? There has to be some arrangement to this. The RWA and residents along with authorities may initiate some steps to imrpove this.
4. Most importantly the Sector 8 is very close to IGI Aiprot and this kind of open Garbage as you may seen in the picture with a flight . The bird hit is guranteed. Are we waiting for disaster ?

I am sure this not the first such incidents in Dwarka. DMSWSL been casual and found defaulted in Contract. They seems fleecing the Public and MCD. I would appeal the DEMS and DC Najafgarh intitiate Immediate action against DMSWSL to sort out this mess.

If any need any of our assistance, please do let us know.

REJIMON C K

Mar 9, 2011, 1:36:17 AM3/9/11
to DWARKA FORUM
Dear All,
Please see the response form DMSWSL- Ramky. on GARBAGE Pickup of Dwarka Sub-City and responding to our complaint.

We have asked them to do the betterment then we can have meeting sometime on Sat, 19th March 2011 at 10:45.

I would request all the Citizes/RWA/CGHS office bearers. Kindly check the list of Bins required earlier posted.
Also report whether any improvement after this week end.

Then We would request some of you to join for meeting with them. Please not this will not be sitting meeting as in our opinion it should be going around at least some sectors in RANDOM.
Let us know who all could join and task of cleaning Dwarka one of our prime Objective can be fulfilled.

Rejimon

Mar 9, 2011, 3:46:56 AM3/9/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Received a call from Mr. Rama Raju of DIMS at 11.52 a.m. and he asked if there is any complaint for Redressal, I may inform him. His number is 9540687849 and we can contact him in case of any complaint.

--
"DWARKA-FORUM" :-- Dwarka Ki Awaaz
Visit Website www.dwarkaforum.org

Police- 100 & 1090 Ambulance 102 & 1099, Fire 101, Traffic 1095/23010101, Dwarka PS: 28051584, ACP-28051587, DCP -28042984.
SDM-25017834, Child-1098, Women-1091, Sr. Citizen 1291, Postal 1914, AIIMS-26588700, Blood Bank, 23716441, ORBO 1060, Eye-1919, Disaster Management- 1070. LG Complaints 155355, CMO 155345, MCD-1266/25321235/23910419, DDA-24690431, DJB-1916, MTNL-198

Anoop Rohera

Mar 9, 2011, 5:27:17 AM3/9/11
to addlco...@mcd.org.in, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, Anita Bhargava, dcd...@mcd.org.in, sksa...@ramky.com

To,

Mr. Anshul Prakash (IAS),

Add. Commissioner, MCD

This is not a right justification that Ramky gets wrong feedback from their employees as stated below. We have shown them and MCD around number of times. They don’t have any supervisor for quality check and if someone is there, it’s only on papers. We still don’t know if there are bin guides as discussed in our meeting. We don’t understand what can we show them that they cannot see themselves in Dwarka. There have been multiple promises from their bosses to see the matter personally but it hasn’t gotten any results.

This should be very embarrassing that Mr. Galhot called up pausing our whole show and gave them a hard time in front of 600 people because they did not turn up on time neither did they confirm us despite SMS and phones. Why do they take one week to respond to such serious matter?

Dwarka or MCD is not sold to any private contractor, if they cannot perform, they should be replaced. We can have 100s of RWAs sign their expulsion request if we need to.

Anoop Rohera

Jt. Secy, Dwarka Forum

pratap

Mar 9, 2011, 6:55:45 AM3/9/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Mr Gupta

I called Mr Rama Raju. He came with his team immediately to see the area near A64 Sector 8. He has promised that within six days they will get the garbage lifted and will also place two bins here.

Thanks for all the support.

Regarding cow dung piled up there, they have no  provision in their scope of work. A complaint will have to be made against cattle owners. Can DF guide?

dhunta

REJIMON C K

Mar 10, 2011, 12:14:12 AM3/10/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Dhunta,
Thanks for the initiative.
Please file an RTI with MCD on the COW DUG and whether cattles are allowed in such resettlement coloines.
I thinik villages are allowed but not alloted plots of DDA?
Spend Rs. 22 you will get the answer on the policy
Rejimon

REJIMON C K.
Each year 50million trees and 75 billion water is used to create 7  million tonnes of mail, over 40% of which is thrown away unopened. source : National Geographic so the next time you receive paper, think again  before you print. choose to receive emails instead .

pratap

Mar 11, 2011, 1:27:06 PM3/11/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Dear Rejimon

The DMSWSL personnel ( Mr Rama Raju) have brought in truck and JCB to clear the garbage. The work is in progress. Thanks for your spport.

dhunta

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Mar 11, 2011, 1:23:15 AM3/11/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
About 11.30 am, received a call from Shri Rama Raju.  Mr. Rama was asking about the complaints on sanitation for redressal.  I suggested him to give his email id or become the member of the forum to get regular updates.

He assured that he will create an email id and expected to informi about that shortly.

REJIMON C K

Mar 11, 2011, 1:38:58 AM3/11/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Dhunta,
Please take some pictures & share
This what  we call UNITED we STAND we GAIN.

its not about Rejimon or A or B or X.

Its the DWARKA FORUM that can impact....& bring some cheers

Rejimon

REJIMON C K

Mar 16, 2011, 7:53:12 AM3/16/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
How is the GARBAGE Collection from Dwarka Sectors by DMSWSL (From Green Bins) ?
Have this improved .. Please report if any deficiency.

Rejimon

pratap

Mar 16, 2011, 10:44:43 AM3/16/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Dear Rejimon

DMSWSL have cleared garbage near A64 Sector 8 as promised and they have also place two garbage bins at the same location. Thanks for your support.

I would like to enlist the works which were got done through efforts by residents of A119, A107 A105 and A129 sector 8 over the last more than two years.

1.       Replacement of water line from A62 to A123 and from A119 to A129 by lane. This has increased water head by more than 10 feet. The water reaches our tanks without motors.

2.       The above said DMSDSL  job with your support.

3.       Covering of drain. The estimate is under preparation as intimated by Executive Engineer Mr Anit Tyagi.

4.       New road carpeting along the path of above water line.

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Mar 17, 2011, 1:21:48 AM3/17/11
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Residents of A Block, Sector - 8 deserve thanks for their efforts.  Now, they have suport of DF also which will make our voice more effective.