MCD TAKES INITIATIES FOR CLEAN DWARKA

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Feb 16, 2010, 6:58:32 AM2/16/10
to dwarka-residents, dwarkaparichay, dwarkacity05, dwarkah...@yahoo.com, delhin...@expressindia.com

MCD TAKES INITIATIES FOR CLEAN DWARKA

M. K GUPTA

          In Dwarka, MCD will start door to door garbage collection from the gates of the Group Housing Societies and DDA pockets, sanitary staff will be increased, MCD shall build waterless urinals, will remove all construction Malba and will provide facilities to its field staff. MCD Commissioner, K S Mehra assured this to the Dwarka Forum. He said that the MCD is going to start collecting the garbage from the main gates of about 270 societies and about 55,000 DDA flats in different pockets have already provided 250 new garbage bins and more are being provided.  During the meeting, Forum made a presentation on sanitation conditions at Dwarka before the Commissioner. Commissioner said that MCD would construct waterless urinals across Dwarka and will immediately provide two-model of waterless urinals. Forum stressed that about 40 such urinal are urgently required.  On the removal of construction Malba, Commissioner informed that in the six months, plant for crushing and recycling the malba will be operational in Bakarwala, Gumanhera and Narela-Bawana and MCD Najafgarh zone will coordinate and dispose Dwarka originated Malba. He also said that it the duty of the MCD to provide clean environment and remove all type of garbage, mabla, dead animals, and pruned tree leaves. Commissioner also directed the officials to discuss with the new contractors for incorporating the rag pickers to do sorting job in an organized manner, as the segregation of garbage is not the responsibility of residents. Dwarka Forum raised the issue of lack of store- rooms for MCD, office and attendance space for sweepers and other staffs. On the insistence of the Forum to have proper facilities for the ground staffs for their efficient working, Mr. Mehra, Commissioner directed the officials to ensure facilities for the sweepers and ground staffs. The zonal staff reported that they are in the process of finalizing the site for shelter for the staff and work has already been started in this direction.

          Anil Prakash, Director, Mr. Ramesh Chand, Chief Engineer, Najafgarh, K P Singh, Superintendent Engineer and Sanitation Superintendent, Om Prakash also attended the meeting held on 9th of this month. Dwarka Forum President Rejimon CK and campaigner of clean Dwarka as well as Governing Body member Anoop Rohera.

Media Advisor, Dwarka Forum (Regd), Phone 9810550172.

Note - Dwarka Forum is a registered body of the residents of Dwarka with over 2100 on-line members.  Forum email address is dwark...@gmail.com.

Ragini Malhotra

Feb 20, 2010, 7:32:04 AM2/20/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Mr Gupta

This is really good step by MCD .Can you provide the information of the Plot no 7&9 next to HMM society in sector 10?Dwarka city has already mentioned about this plot a month back. People from all other places dump the garbage use it as public urinals. The owner of the plot should be instructed to make boundary wall keep the plot clean. We want Dwaka clean but these empty plots are dump yards and mosquito breeding place. How can Dwarka become clean if such things are overlooked? Please find some solutin for this.

Thanks

Ragini Malhotra

.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents?hl=en
Posting Rules:
Visit at http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents/web/posting-rules

Anil Khanna

Feb 20, 2010, 3:23:05 PM2/20/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
pls mr gupta
for plot 6 sector 13
mahabhadrakali c g hs opp MRV scl also
we desperatly need one from d MCD
thanks
anil khanna 9810128294
--
anil khanna
9810128294

REJIMON C K

Feb 22, 2010, 5:22:10 AM2/22/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Further meeting cum checking of Door to Door Garbage Collection was conducted by DF:

A brief meeting was held with new contractor company Delhi MSW Solutions Ltd  and President of Dwarka Forum on 20th Feb along with Sanitation Supervisor Mr. Sahib Singh and ASI Mr. Meena.

The President of DF informed received feedbacks and while going through various sectors for example Sector 6 found many new bins were not sufficient enough and were over flowing. The company installed so far 200 bins. The company assured that a total of 600 bins will be installed in Dwarka. They have informed every week 100 new bins are being added. Those DDA pocket RWA and MTA office bearers are requested to coordinate and cooperate for successful implimentation.

Any resident have any grievance or suggestion may contact contractor representative Mr. Pradeep Kumar 9211783672, Mr. Arun Bansal 9873959493
Regards,

Rejimon

20022010(002_3).jpg
20022010(005).jpg

Anil Khanna

Feb 22, 2010, 9:59:54 AM2/22/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, anilk...@gmail.com, Aggarwal, Vikas MBK, ashok kaushik, cmsharma, major m d barmola, mbk, rajes...@relianceada.com, Rajni Khanna, vikas
Mr rejimon
can we have the same 4 our society,pls advise

anil khanna
mahabhadrkali c g h s
plot6,sec 13
dwaraka
opp. MRV School
9810128294
anil khanna
9810128294

Harinder Gill

Feb 22, 2010, 8:55:01 PM2/22/10
to DWARKA FORUM (Regd)
Hi, I am Harinder from Sec 7 Pocket 9 Evergreen Apartments.
There is a vacant plot behind MaxFort School and by the side of our
society.
This plot is used as Malba dumping ground and public urinal and toilet
ground.

As soon as it rains our society receives the whole lot of foul smell
up to the extent
that its difficult to breath.

Malba dumping has gone so high that any body can climb the outer wall
of the society,
posing a serious threat to our security.

who will really help? Where should we complain?

On Feb 22, 3:22 pm, REJIMON C K <rejimo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Further meeting cum checking of Door to Door Garbage Collection was
> conducted by DF:
>
> A brief meeting was held with new contractor company Delhi MSW Solutions
> Ltd  and President of Dwarka Forum on 20th Feb along with Sanitation
> Supervisor Mr. Sahib Singh and ASI Mr. Meena.
>
> The President of DF informed received feedbacks and while going through
> various sectors for example Sector 6 found many new bins were not sufficient
> enough and were over flowing. The company installed so far 200 bins. The
> company assured that a total of 600 bins will be installed in Dwarka. They
> have informed every week 100 new bins are being added. Those DDA pocket RWA
> and MTA office bearers are requested to coordinate and cooperate for
> successful implimentation.
>

> *Any resident have any grievance or suggestion may contact contractor

> representative Mr. Pradeep Kumar 9211783672, Mr. Arun Bansal 9873959493

> *

> Regards,
>
> Rejimon
>
> www.letsdoitdelhi.org
>

> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Anil Khanna <anilkhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > pls mr gupta
> > for plot 6 sector 13
> > mahabhadrakali c g hs opp MRV scl also
> > we desperatly need one from d MCD
> > thanks
> > anil khanna 9810128294
>

> > On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Ragini Malhotra <ragini.ic...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >>  Mr Gupta
>
> >> This is really good step by MCD .Can you provide the information of the
> >> Plot no 7&9 next to HMM society in sector 10?Dwarka city has already
> >> mentioned about this plot a month back. People from all other places dump
> >> the garbage use it as public urinals. The owner of the plot should be
> >> instructed to make boundary wall keep the plot clean. We want Dwaka clean
> >> but these empty plots are dump yards and mosquito breeding place. How can
> >> Dwarka become clean if such things are overlooked? Please find some solutin
> >> for this.
>
> >> Thanks
>
> >> Ragini Malhotra
>
> >> .

> >>  ------------------------------

REJIMON C K

Feb 23, 2010, 5:35:24 AM2/23/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Mr Harinder, we had circulated Contact no of mr mp singh and mr chopra
in the minutes, kindly spk to them.

Anilji,Df is not distributing bins its by contractor and mcd their
contacts shared pls establish direct contact for reqirements.

regards

rejimon

> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents?hl=en

> Posting Rules:
> Visit at http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents/web/posting-rules

REJIMON C K.
Each year 50million trees and 75 billion water is used to create 7
million tonnes of mail, over 40% of which is thrown away unopened.
source : National Geographic so the next time you receive paper, think
again before you print. choose to receive emails instead .

RAJEEV SOLANKI

Feb 24, 2010, 1:04:09 AM2/24/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mr Harinder
did you contacted the desired person  what is the response

thks
rajiv solanki

REJIMON C K

Mar 18, 2010, 5:40:08 AM3/18/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
We intend to have meeting and site survey of Dwarka with MCD officials on removing Construction Waste and other solid Malba on Saturrday 20 March 2010 morning hours in Dwarka.

Any Volunteers interested in joining the meeting and show around your sectors or area where Construction Malba  Lying unattended. You may bring photos also.

Rejimon

RAJEEV SOLANKI

Mar 18, 2010, 6:54:46 AM3/18/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
count me reji ,
for sector 7
thks

rajiv solanki

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:10:08 +0530
Subject: Re: [DwarkaForum] Re: MCD TAKES INITIATIES FOR CLEAN DWARKA
From: reji...@gmail.com
To: dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Police- 100 & 1090 Ambulance 102 & 1099, Fire 101, Traffic 1095/23010101, Dwarka PS: 28051584, ACP-28051587, DCP -25446552.
SDM-25017834, Child-1098, Women-1091, Sr. Citizen 1291, Postal 1914, AIIMS-26588700, Blood Bank, 23716441, ORBO 1060, Eye-1919, Disaster Management- 1070. LG Complaints 155355, CMO 155345, MCD-1266/25321235/23910419, DDA-24690431, DJB-1916, MTNL-198

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.

G.K. SETHI

Mar 18, 2010, 8:16:58 AM3/18/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes Mr. Reji. I will.
I can show heaps & heaps of Malba which is not visible from any main road bcoz it is behind  Sector 2's New DTC Depot, Indian Oil petrol pump, Ministry of external Affair Society & our society i.e. Celestial Heights. I invite all of you to come to my society, I will show all this from our roof top, the nuisances which are visible from top, can not be jugded at ground level. Plz inform me the timings of your visit.

Regards.

G K SETHI (9810005454)
President,
Celestial Heights, plot 1A, Sector 2,

Anil Khanna

Mar 19, 2010, 12:37:35 AM3/19/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
me too
thanks for the initiative

pls advise the venue also
anil khanna
9810128294
--
anil khanna
9810128294

Anoop Rohera

Mar 19, 2010, 4:54:06 AM3/19/10
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Sector 9 Metro station. Saturday 10 AM.

Please call my cell just in case you can’t find us.

Anoop Rohera

9810377442

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dwarka-residents+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.